I honestly don't know if I love it. I did and first, but I can't do it as cute as Colette. I am round brush challenged. I also just can't believe I cut it after trying to grow it out for so long. It will do for now. If I can just lose weight and get my face looking skinnier I think it will be better!?! Who knows.
4 comments:
I love the new hair cut! And the girls flowers! Looks like you have been having a good time!
Wow Tricia! I can't believe you cut your long hair. But it is super cute. Way to take the plunge. It's scary to do but fun in the end. Good luck styling it, that is my problem too! :)
Love all the new posts. I think your hair is super cute. I would never think of you as round brush challenged...however I definatly am. Cute pictures of your kids, too. Love you guys.
Very cute Tricia! I have learned after purchasing every round brush ever made that they are pointless. they are useful only for stylists because they just do not work in my hands.
Post a Comment