Friday, October 29, 2010

Gardner Village


We used to go to Witches Night out every year, but it has gotten really crowded and they seem to want it to be for adults more and more each year, so we went on a Saturday early in the month. My parents were here visiting, and they had never seen all the cute witches. They had never even been to Gardner Village. We needed to remedy that. My mom loved it, I am sure she will be back. I am sure when she goes back it will be without my dad. He didn't appreciate it the way she did. He also didn't want to go into every shop and touch everything. I think my mom was quickly addicted. She left her purse in the car, not knowing what to expect. That will never happen again!


It was fun to introduce my mom to something fun and new. It was fun to spend time with my parents and my sister's family. It was fun to see excited faces, and to get some cute pictures!

No comments: