Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Natalie is 13!
We have a teenager at our house! How crazy is that!?! At least she in a sweet and pretty one! Though we are seeing the teen monster rearing it's head every now and then, if I am truly honest!
Here is my beauty with her presents. Her greatest hope was a cell phone. She kept telling us she was going to get a cell phone for her birthday and "she had no doubt." We had convinced her that she had to be 16. She really believed us.
She was so very surprised to get a phone! There was a lot of giggling and actual tears of joy!
What a happy birthday she had.I am so grateful for all the help this girl gives me and I think she deserves something special. Let's hope I feel this way a few months from now. . . .
Here she is with her melted candles and her requested cake with marshmallow frosting! Happy Birthday to my first born. 13 years has FLOWN by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holy cow, I have so many things to say! How cute is Natalie!? She is so pretty. Happy Birthday to her! I'm curious how you make her birthday seperate from Christmas? I think about her every year and how special she is to share her birthday on Christmas day! Also, can I be invited to Christmas Eve!? Subs, cute table, shrimp, ect....you always do the funnest things. I love it. I wish we lived closer to go see the lights. What a fun mom, and sister. I'm envious of all the fun things you always do!
For some reason your post just barely showed up as new on my side bar...weird. Anyway it was a very merry holiday wasn't it. I am glad you got to go and see the lights, I liked doing that this year too. And I loved that Nat is a big teenager now, how did that happen?
It didn't show up on my blog either that you had posted something. It looked like you guys all had a lot of fun over the Christmas holiday. I wish I could have spent more time with you. I really miss being around you.
Post a Comment