Monday, September 12, 2011

How will I ever feel safe again?


We found this in our driveway on Sunday after church. Scary beyond words. Ok, it was already dead, but how did it get there? Our neighbors up the hill have had them, but so far no one on our street. That was always what made me feel better. Now I don't have that comfort. I am so freaked out!

7 comments:

dana liston said...

why tricia? why? i do not need that image in my head. and I don't know if I can ever come to your house again! AAAAAHHHH

Jamie Cooks It Up! said...

What a pretty visitor! Love all your updated posts, Trish. Love every one of you!!!!!!!!!! (Minus the spider)

The Green's said...

Oh my gosh! That is so gross. That would totally freak me out.

Lindsey Hemara said...

THAT IS SOOO SICK!!! I think I'd throw up if I saw that at my house.

Megan and Kenny said...

If i have spider nightmares tonight I blame you!
I'm glad you updated your blog. It makes me happy to see the pictures of your kids. I miss you guys. And it's so crazy to me how big your kids seem everytime I see them. I hope I can spend a lot of time with you guys at Christmas.

Tiffany said...

EEEKKKKK! That's freaky!

Cindy said...

What kind is it? How creepy! Who was the brave one to clean him up? Love all your blog! So cute and fun to catch up on what's going on with you! Love you!