Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Great Room Swap!


 Jace finally got his own room!! We are all as happy as he is! Now he can't keep anyone awake at night!


Jace has Natalie's old room. It went from a bright blue Hawaiian theme to boy brown. We have put up some sports stuff and some antlers since then and Jace feels right at home.


Natalie got a room in the basement! We finished two rooms and a bathroom downstairs, yet somehow the only picture I have is from my phone of her new bed. I will have to do some better pictures later!


Abbie really didn't get a new room, but now it is her very own! She has had the joy and torture of sharing with Jace for the last few years. Mom and Dad are thrilled for everyone to have their own space. The bed time routine has calmed down immensely. Abbie is a happier little girl now too, because she doesn't sit and play with Jace all night and actually gets some sleep!


My pictures are all so horrible. Their rooms actually look better in person I swear!


Hallie stayed put, but her room was clean, so I had to take a picture!

No comments: