On our way to a soccer game Abbie said her eye hurt. Natalie looked at it and started freaking out. I got to the soccer field and this is what I saw. Her eyeball looked like it was going to pop! It was so puffy and scary looking.
We left Hallie at her game and took Abbie straight to the ER. Luckily Maria had come to the game and she stayed with the kids.
We found out that she just had a bad allergic reaction! It sure looked worse than that to me! We had pulled weeds at the church for a service project that morning and something she got into didn't agree with her! Her eye looked so bad it made me nervous. All she needed was a ton of benadryl. I am glad our morning "service" could turn into a $600 dollar visit to the er! :)
1 comment:
Gross! That looked horrible!
Post a Comment