Friday, July 5, 2013
4th of July 2013
Look at my beautiful kids will ya? I sure am grateful to have these four in my life all the time. They bring a lot of joy I must say.
We hit up the usual bbq at Jane's house. It is an awesome place to be and we are always treated like royalty!
It was so great to have Meg and Kenny here from Denver and my parents and Curtis and Colette from Idaho. It is fun to have so many people here.
Come on Dad's be glad to have your picture taken!!
That's better.
Cameron had a great time with all the corn on the cob and jello!
Sweet Jeanie weenie!
Aiden being the fun cousin that he is!
Such cute girls having fun together.
And here is my sweet, wonderful, courageous, brother Curtis. We are so glad he is here to Celebrate the 4th of July with our family. He was in a hunting accident in May and had to have his leg amputated above the knee. He almost died on the mountain, but we were blessed with his survival and he is getting better all the time. He has made such amazing progress in just over a month. He even has his temporary prosthetic leg already. I am so proud of how hard he is working and amazed at how he is handling all he has to deal with. He is just plain awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad Kenny and I made it for the 4th of July. The year before we stayed in Denver and that was lame.
Post a Comment