Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Guess who turned 40?
Oh yea, me! I can't believe I am that old! I woke up to find that Shane and Natalie and Hallie had decorated the house!
I thought that was a great surprise and gift.
Because he had to work on my birthday, Shane had already gathered all our friends the Saturday before to surprise me at Brick Oven for dinner. They sang so loud as I walked in that I am sure they heard it at the next restaurant over! I was impressed that Shane had gotten it all organized. I felt loved.
I thought I had a great birthday celebrattion with just those things.
But there was more!
Shane did good I tell you. What an awesome husband I have.
My day was just beginning.
I had presents to open at certain times through day and activities to do.
Abbie and Jace were off track, so we got to have a fun day together.
I had things to do all day, places to go, lunch to get, shows to watch, and clothes to open. It was so very fun and I had a great day!!! Thank you Shane. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday Tricia. Shane really spoiled you. I told Kenny I have high expectations for my 40th.
Post a Comment