Here are the kids in their Christmas Jammies. (except Aiden is too cool to change!)
My beautiful girls. I was so excited this year to find Jammies that actually coordinated!!
Strangely enough it is hard to find Christmas colored pajamas! Especially for little girls. I will enjoy it when I can!
Here they are with their tired eyes on Christmas morning!! They get up at 6 every year! Good times!
Here is the tree Christmas morning. This year looked a little crazy! My kids are truly spoiled. But the presents include the big black bags full of comforters from Grandma and Grandpa. Big bags with pillows for everyone. That took up a lot of space! The kids got the usual clothes and a few toys. The big presents this year were a basketball hoop and kindle fires for the kids. It was really fun.
Christmas socks. On our new couches. We got them in November. Our old ones were 10 years old. It was time for an update. I was worried that the red might be a bit much, but I like it because everything else in my house is pretty much a neutral color.
1 comment:
Your kids were spoiled this year.:) But that's what makes Christmas fun.
Post a Comment