Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jace's First Day of Prescool




Jace was so excited to start school. On the first day of school he had to have his hair in a mowhawk. When we got up to the front of the school he took off his seatbelt and started to open the car door before I could stop all the way. I told him to wait because he didn't know where to go and he said: "Mom the gate is open-I can tell it is in the backyard" I then told Mr All Knowing that I was supposed to go in for the first 15 minutes. And he said "I guess you can come if you have to." We are a couple weeks in and he is loving every minute!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a handsome little guy :-)

Mindy K said...

SO bittersweet when they're happy to move on without you. He looks way too grown up!