Monday, August 31, 2009

Hallie's 9th Birthday!!

Hallie turned 9 yesterday! She was so excited it was funny! She kept saying she couldn't sleep for days leading up to it. I made her a red velvet cake and the candles are sparklers. I don't make pretty cakes. I should work on that.
Here she is opening her Aeropostale hoodie. She wanted clothes, jewelry, a zhu zhu pet, and a $20 dollar bill(not a check). She got everything she wanted thanks to nice parents, grandparents, and aunts and uncles! One spoiled little girl!Here are the kids piling on Shane while we waited for the party to start. Too cute not to post!

6 comments:

The Green's said...

I can't believe Hallie is 9! I love the birthday party idea. They all look darling after their make overs. I love the pic of Shane and the kids. So cute.

dana liston said...

It was fun to come up and celebrate Hallie's b-day yesterday! I am glad she got to party with her friends and had the best birthday ever. :)

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Cutie :-)

erin said...

Gretchen had a fun time at the party and wants a "salon party" for her next birthday. AND we saw a tarantula on a walk about a week ago, I wonder if it could be the same one you posted about or another one? Do you mind if I add you to our blog list?

Coral said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coral said...

Happy Birthday Hallie! That is a cute picture of Shane and the kids. Hallie's party looks like so much fun! What cute girls! When I looked at the preschool picture of Jace, I just thought how happy I am that he was okay from his fall. So lucky!!