After the museum we went for a walk around the BYU campus. It has changed so much. It looked beautiful. Here are the girls in front of the pretty flowers outside the library. As we walked around campus I said something about it being BYU and Jace finally paid attention. He then looked all around and said, "this is BYU? UH, then where is the team?" I thought it was so funny. He is a cute kid. Anytime he sees football on tv he yells, "go cougars!" I am training him well. It was a fun day in Provo with a stop at McDonalds on the way home and a stop to take dad some lunch at his new job!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
I SPY!!
The BYU art museum had a fun exhibit this summer that we had to try. It was Walter Wick, the guy that makes the I spy books. It was super fun to see pig poster size pictures from his book. They also had a lot of models that he built to take the pictures from. It was really cool to see.
When you got there they gave the kids a paper so that they could "spy" things in the different pictures.
These are some of the models used in the picture behind them. We didn't dare take pictures farther in because we didn't know if we were supposed to! As you can see we went with our cousins Aiden, Eliza, and Jack.

After the museum we went for a walk around the BYU campus. It has changed so much. It looked beautiful. Here are the girls in front of the pretty flowers outside the library. As we walked around campus I said something about it being BYU and Jace finally paid attention. He then looked all around and said, "this is BYU? UH, then where is the team?" I thought it was so funny. He is a cute kid. Anytime he sees football on tv he yells, "go cougars!" I am training him well. It was a fun day in Provo with a stop at McDonalds on the way home and a stop to take dad some lunch at his new job!
After the museum we went for a walk around the BYU campus. It has changed so much. It looked beautiful. Here are the girls in front of the pretty flowers outside the library. As we walked around campus I said something about it being BYU and Jace finally paid attention. He then looked all around and said, "this is BYU? UH, then where is the team?" I thought it was so funny. He is a cute kid. Anytime he sees football on tv he yells, "go cougars!" I am training him well. It was a fun day in Provo with a stop at McDonalds on the way home and a stop to take dad some lunch at his new job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had a fun day with our cousins!
We loved that exhibit too! Did you go because of my facebook tip or come up with the plan on your own? Did you make it to the modern art diplay with all the styrophome pieces surprising you and getting blown everywhere?
Post a Comment