Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am not lying!

Ok, I was sitting on the front porch watching kids and visiting with my neighbor when my home teacher drove up. I didn't know why he would come see us in the day, but he was looking for my neighbor because he had a present for her in a sour cream container! She was so excited. And what was inside? A tarantula! From his yard! I keep telling people that my neighbors have found tarantulas around here, but they always look at me like I am crazy. I am not lying people! Here is living proof. This hideous creature was crawling on his lawn. He thinks it was in the garden. Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!
Also for my family members who might think it is me holding this nasty thing-wrong! My neighbor just has the same shoes as me. She is the crazy one that wants it for a pet! Good luck with that!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

I believe you. I've totally heard about people finding them out there. cReEpY!

Books Are Made For Talking said...

That is so gross. If I have nightmares tonight I'm going to blame you. I believed you all along, why do you have to show pictures of that stuff? I'm glad it wasn't in your front yard. What would you do if there was one? I would panic and probably freeze and break out in a cold sweat. Good luck with the giant spiders, I pray they don't get in your house.

dana liston said...

Why, Tricia? Why? That is a terrible picture and I am with Meg about the nightmares! I would have a heartattack if I saw one of those monsters in my yard. I hope they don't come and visit you!!!

Amanda said...

Tricia!
Fun to find YOU on blogger! I was told they found a small one in our basement the day before we moved IN! I have to admit I was scared...

Cassie L. said...

I have to say that it actually looked more scary at my house. In my kitchen. Yuck.

Lizz said...

Ok. Did Lauren tell you they got one from their window well? It gave me the heebie jeebies! (Especially now as I type this in my un-finished basement!)

Coral said...

Freaky!!!!!

Unknown said...

not sure I'll sleep tonight thinking about this. Keep the kids indoors, please!

CHRISTINA said...

I about ran over one on a bike ride up Provo Canyon once. I told my parents about it and they accused me of making up stories! I believe you, Fish.