Friday, August 7, 2009
Lagoon!!
We haven't been to lagoon in like 3 or 4 years, so we decided to surprise our kids and go. We told the kids we were driving up to see Oma and then Shane pretended to take the wrong exit. We drove up toward the gate to "turn around" and then Shane said -"hey, should we just go here instead?" It was so fun to see their reaction!
Here we are by the beautiful flowers. Lagoon is a lot prettier than it was back in the day I think.
Here are the little kids waiting for the big kids and dad to ride Wicked. They loved that ride. It was every one's favorite!
Abbie took this picture of them in line for their second ride on Wicked.
Abbie took this picture too. She was very proud of herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. I bet it was fun without a stroller and diaper bag...how would that be?!
I totally agree Lagoon has got way better over the years. We went a few Sundays ago and honestly Scott and I weren't super excited about going, but we ended up having a blast!! And hey, the kids just LOVE it. Kolbi and I love the Tidal Wave. Looks like it was hot, and fun :-)
That looks like so much fun. I can't wait until we can do fun things like that. It is just so hard with little ones. Your really only get half a day out of them before it isn't fun anymore. I just can't believe how big your kids are getting! It makes me feel old. I remember when you came to Grandma's house for an Easter Egg Hunt as Shane's "friend". Ha Ha, that was a very long time ago!
You guys are cute. We haven't been to Lagoon in a couple of years either. We sent the kid with Kenny and Amber this year :)
I agree, Lagoon is much nicer now. It used to be a big, dirty cement slab.
Looks like so much fun! My kids are dying to go. I love the suprise idea. We will have to try that one of these days!!
Okay, we seriously live 5 minutes from Lagoon! We got season passes last summer and the kids loved it. We decided not to this summer cuz of the baby. Anyway, looks like you had tons of fun! I love the surprise idea, you guys are too cool. Also, thanks for the info. on the River in Yellowstone, we found it and the kids had fun!!
Post a Comment