Thursday, August 13, 2009

Disasterous Day at the Dinosaur Museum

I had this brilliant idea to take the kids to Thanksgiving Point for two dollar Tuesday. I thought it would be a fun bargain activity before school started and I talked my friend Jamie into coming with me.
The bad thing about this idea was that half the state had the same idea! The line to get in went clear around the building. Us cheapies were out if full force for sure.
The good thing is that it was a big museum (the biggest dinosaur museum in the world!) and most areas were ok to be in even with the crowds.
Jace had such a great time. He loved all the dinosaurs and just kept getting more excited the more he saw. It was almost worth the chaos just to see his face as he showed us the cool stuff.


Here are all the kids just playing in the sand and water!

We had a good time even with the crowds, but next time I think we will try to go when we can enjoy the place without the masses!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I heard it was super packed that day. I only go if I'm forced to at some field trip or something. Aren't I a fun hater. Btw, I love the kiddie area at Lagoon. I would way rather do that than wait in all the long lines for the big slides.