Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School 2009!







This is Hallie excited for 4th grade and Nat ready to rule the school as a 6th grader! My girls are just too cute! After school having some warm cookies at the bus stop. I finished with only seconds to spare! There is something crazy with this layout for some reason. I have retried it several times, but now I am giving up!





7 comments:

Jamie Eskelson said...

Hot cookies on the first day of school...you are mother of the year. (I was still at Costco when they got home! Oh the shame.)

dana liston said...

They are getting too big! You are such a fun mom bringing hot cookies out. :)

Lizz said...

I can't believe I forgot to take pictures yesterday! DUH!!! Maybe we'll do a mock photo... yeah...

The Green's said...

Cute Girls! I hope they had fun on the first day of school. We missed your fam on Sunday. Tell Shane good look for Sunday. What a neat opportunity! That is something we will remember forever.

Karina Houser said...

Looks like you guys have had a super-fun summer. Always nice when school starts again, I think! Yay you for making them cookies on the first day!

*star said...

Wow, Trisha.

Megan told me about your blog. Your kids are so GROWN UP! Good grief!

Natalie could be in my CLASS this year! (I teach 6th grade.)

I can't believe it!

Unknown said...

Hot cookies!!! You deserve a special award. I've never heard of such a thing.
It does my heart good to see the 'hold up the fingers' tradition continueing.