Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Cook Boys


I wanted to post this picture of my relatives. I just think it is really cool. These are our cousins on Shane's side of the family. This is a picture of our aunt Kathy's boys. Yea, there are a ton of them and the oldest barely turned 12. This picture isn't excluding the girls cousins. There are none! Since my aunt Kathy had her daughter Cheridan 34 years ago(sorry Cheridan), she had 5 boys. Then as they have all gotten married and had kids they have all had boys! Not a girl in sight. I know that there is even another boy or maybe two on the way I lose track. I think it is really crazy that they are on such a streak of boys in this family. I wonder how long it will continue? I wonder what kind of chaos ensues when they get together? I wonder how spoiled a little girl will be when she finally joins this family? They must do something right in raising all these boys because they have been blessed in abundance!!

2 comments:

The Browns said...

hi trish...it is quite the sight isn't it!!!! that was cute to post it..I don't even have the picture....cute kids on their first days of school....so glad Jace is doing good!! and just to tell you...when we all get together is is HELLISH cahoas!!!

dana liston said...

That is a whole lot of boys!