Shane decided to change jobs and start working as the General Manager of Brent Brown Chevrolet. Because he made that change we took a few days before he started to go on a trip with my family. My mom had planned this trip for a long time, but we didn't think we could go because of finances and time off. I am so glad that it worked out for us to go. I loved every minute of my time and I was so glad to get away to the beauty of the mountains. It is something I truly love and I don't take the time to do nearly enough.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Yellowstone Fun!
I am finally updating our summer festivities so far. There are several entries, so enjoy!
Shane decided to change jobs and start working as the General Manager of Brent Brown Chevrolet. Because he made that change we took a few days before he started to go on a trip with my family. My mom had planned this trip for a long time, but we didn't think we could go because of finances and time off. I am so glad that it worked out for us to go. I loved every minute of my time and I was so glad to get away to the beauty of the mountains. It is something I truly love and I don't take the time to do nearly enough.
Here we are enjoying some ice cream on the patio at Old Faithful Inn. We had just watched the geyser and needed a treat!
Natalie and her Ice Cream-what more do you need?
The kids found a teeter totter at one of our stops and had to have some fun! Eliza, Hallie and Abbie.
Aiden, Jace and Natalie
Here we are enjoying a stop we have always meant to try. Boiling River. It is literally a boiling river that feeds into the Yellowstone river. There are rocks stacked to make hot tubs along the side of the river. It is so fun to sit in the warm water and then have some freezing water wash in over you. I am sure it is going to be a family tradition to get here every time now. Definitely a hit. We had such a great time!! I love family vacation!
Shane decided to change jobs and start working as the General Manager of Brent Brown Chevrolet. Because he made that change we took a few days before he started to go on a trip with my family. My mom had planned this trip for a long time, but we didn't think we could go because of finances and time off. I am so glad that it worked out for us to go. I loved every minute of my time and I was so glad to get away to the beauty of the mountains. It is something I truly love and I don't take the time to do nearly enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so happy that you guys got to come, it made it so much more fun. Great pictures and posts. You guys are always up to something fun. :) See ya tomorrow!
It looks like you had so much fun! Yellowstone has always been a favorite of the Toponce fam. I hope to see you soon. I think Grandma is planning a party while Clay and Clint are in town. That's the rumor anyway. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment