Saturday, July 25, 2009
Otter in the Water!!
My mom planned a family trip to Yellowstone just to go on a specific hike on a specific week to see a specific thing --Otters!! She saw some otters several years ago in the park and it is her goal every time we go to see some again. She heard that during this week each year trout are spawning in Trout Lake and the otter come to feast. So, we all hiked up to the lake to find her precious otter!
Here is my mom showing off the fruits of her otter expedition. She was so happy and we were so happy for her. We all had so much fun watching the otter catch and eat the trout. We were able to get really close and just enjoy a beautiful mountain lake and beautiful animals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What gorgeous pictures you have here. That Trout Lake is just as gorgeous in the pics as it was in person. I want to go back.
It was wonderful being with you there, Tricia.
I also loved having your beautiful girls for the week. I miss them!
I love how much your mom loves Otters! She is so fun!!
Post a Comment