Monday, November 30, 2009

New Moon and other November Pics

Though I am not a Twilight die hard by any means, I am always up for a girls night! I went to the midnight show on opening night with a bunch of friends to see New Moon. We started it off right by going to Olive Garden first. We had our vampire teeth and joined a restaurant FULL of other people that were going to see the movie too. It was chaos at the theater, but it was fun to be with my good friends! We enjoyed giggling at all the cheesy parts and at the people who were so obsessed with it. It was a late night, but a fun night!
Here is my silly boy looking like an oompa-loompa. He put on the funny witch tights while I was folding laundry, then the girls put on his new coat to match so he would look even funnier. He danced around the house for a while making us all laugh.
These are the cute things the kids made at school for Thanksgiving. Abbie loved her Indian outfit, and I loved it when Jace came out of school with that cute turkey hat on. Gotta love these kids!!

2 comments:

Megan and Kenny said...

I made Kenny go with me to New Moon. He is rather vague about how he felt about it. So I'm transalting it as he liked it, secretly.

dana liston said...

Jace looks awesome! You have cute kids! But you knew that. :)