Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shower for Shanntel

On December 5th my youngest brother is going to get married to a really cute girl named Shanntel. This past weekend I had a bridal shower at my house for her. We had about 30 people and we had a really great time. This is a picture of the dessert table. Her wedding colors are pink and brown. So I went with that! We also had a soup bar in the kitchen, but I forgot to take a picture of my tortilla chicken soup.
These are Raspberry puff pastries that I made from my mother in law Maria's recipe. They turned out great and they are sooo good!
My good friend Jamie helped me do these mint chocolate dipped oreos. Also a hit and very yummy!


We also had these little cupcakes and chocolate dipped cream puffs. It was really fun to put it all together and give her a special day!


6 comments:

dana liston said...

you did such a great job on the shower! Everybody had a great time and the food was awesome. You are a great hostess!

The Green's said...

Look at you, it all looks so delicious!

Megan and Kenny said...

Everything looks so fancy. I wish I could have been there. You really are so creative Tricia.

erin said...

That all looks so yummy! Nice job!

Unknown said...

It was fun to relive the party looking at your picture. What a hit the event was. You are amazing, Tricia. It was a grand weekend.

Coral said...

The shower turned out so great! You did such a good job!