Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jace's First Preschool Program

Better late than never I guess, but here are some pictures from the week before Christmas! Here is Jace sitting on Santa's lap, and here is what he had to say: "I am Jace Cullen Toponce and I want a monster truck, a DS, and a sleigh full of toys just like yours!"

I thought getting the sleigh full of toys was a really smart idea! All of the parents laughed and told me good luck with his list!
Here is my cute boy singing all his Christmas songs. He sang songs all month long and said he learned them at school, so we were excited to see what he had really learned! Surprisingly, he was singing a lot of songs to us that he didn't sing in the program and we don't know where he learned them!



1 comment:

Megan and Kenny said...

Is it just me or does Jace look a lot like Nathan? Especially with his hair slicked and wearing a sweater. He is such a cute kid!