
Here we are Easter morning. Enjoying baskets from the Easter bunny and spring outfits from mom and dad! We also had an
Easter egg hunt around the house, but I didn't get any good pictures.

This year we didn't go to church on Easter because of General Conference, so I questioned getting new clothes for the kids. Then, I remembered the very true fact that there are two times a year you can buy church clothes. Christmas and
Easter. So the hunt for cute dresses began! I think we found some!

The first time they wore there dresses we were visiting grandma
Jaussi's house in Idaho Falls. We went up for our new cousins' baby blessing. It was awesome to see baby
Makia.

We also had a fun concert in Idaho by the cousins!
Jace was singing his truly awesome rendition of "Eye of the Tiger" and then his younger cousins wanted a part of the action. So here is a picture of
Jace,
Maelee, and Jack loving
every ones undivided attention! They are so cute don't ya think?
3 comments:
I want to hear Jace sing eye of the tiger! Boo I'm so sad I missed that.
I loved Jace's concert! It still makes me laugh. We sure do have cute kids in the Jaussi family.
You need to record Jace singing Eye of the Tiger and post it. It's one of those cute things you'll wish you had months and years from now. That boy is a doll. I could play with him all afternoon.
Post a Comment