Monday, April 5, 2010

The Jacer Turns 4!!

The cutest boy in the world turned 4 this weekend!! He was so excited to "get big." This picture was from the first day of school and I think it is so cute! We did a spotlight on him for school and he said he doesn't like taking pictures. It is a new thing, but it seems to be true because we didn't' get many good birthday pictures!
He wanted a superhero party. It really turned into a Spiderman Breakfast Birthday party. My parents had spent the night so we had my sister Dana and her family up for breakfast and Jace's party!!

Here are the cousins having their breakfast casserole, muffins, fruit and Sunny D. After breakfast we opened presents. Jace was really happy with his presents. He got lots of fun "boy" things like cars, a reptile book, a truck, a new "soft blanket" from grandma (because he uses his old one and carries it around so much it is shredding to bits!), and a Spiderman bike!
He actually screamed when he saw it, so I guess we picked the right thing!! If only we could get some good weather so we can try it out for more than 5 seconds!!!
For his school poster he answered some questions about himself:
Favorite Food: Hot Dogs/Pizza
Favorite Treat: Ice Cream/cookie dough
I like to: play soccer, ride bikes, dance, play DS, play w/friends and go on planes!
I don't like to: get pictures taken, clean my room.
Favorite Color: green
I weigh: 41 pounds
I am: 42" tall
We are so happy to still have this wild little man in our family!! He is so funny and really brightens our day. So many times when I pick him up from preschool his teacher says "thank you for bringing him today-he cracks me up." I am always to scared to ask why.
We love you Jace!!


2 comments:

Megan and Kenny said...

Happy birthday Jace! That looks like a fun breakfast party.

dana liston said...

It was a great day to see Jace turn 4! Thanks for letting the kids stay and play they loved it.