Once upon a Friday there was a feisty little boy who went across the street to play with a darling girl. An older woman in fact. By one whole year. She is so cute.They spent hours at her house playing, riding bikes, jumping on the trampoline.When he got called home for dinner he made an announcement to the family. "I kissed Amanda."
A question from his sister "Where?"
"On the lips" was his reply.
A question from his mother, "Did someone tell you to?"
The boy: "No I wanted to"
Another sister: "Do you like her?"
"Yes"
"Do you love her?"
"Yes. I think I will give her my heart."
If that isn't the cutest thing you ever heard, something is seriously wrong with you. My little wild boy has a seriously sensitive side and I am glad it shines through sometimes. I love that boy. He has since promised to just give her some hugs from now on. He is so funny.
5 comments:
That is such a cute and funny story! Jace has a girlfriend. :)
love it! Jace is so cute and girl who gets his heart gets the real prize.
What a cutie! I love it!
Great story!! And I am glad you posted it because my Anthony kissed a girl this week too, and I forgot all about it already! Anthony is the same - says the sweetest little things. I LOVE little boys!!
that is so darling. also, I love your family picture.
Post a Comment