Here we are at another field trip to Thanksgiving Point. We come every spring for someones class. It is a cute place and the kids always have a great time.
It is always fun to see the baby chickens, goats, and bunnies. Luckily it was one of the only good weather days we have had this spring.
We also went to Chick Fil A last Saturday and it just happened to be their 2nd anniversary. They were pretty crowded but they were giving out free dessert to everyone which is awesome. Jace went in to the play land and came out like this!! He wanted a "shawk" (shark) because that is the name of his soccer team!
2 comments:
Looks like you have been doing a lot of fun stuff. I haven't gone to the aqaurime here yet. So I don't know if it's good. It probably is. Miss you.
Abbie looks so cute in her dance costume and the aquarium looks like fun. I like going there, but I wish there was more in there for the price...I guess they are trying to expand.
Post a Comment