Ok, I will admit, I am not the type of person that makes the bed right when I get out of it. I usually work my way back to it. Lately, Abbie has been really sweet and sometimes I will walk in my room to a beautifully made bed, and a very smiley child. I have been so impressed that she would give such simple service. She had been so proud of herself too. This sweetness seems to be rubbing off.
This morning Jace said - come in your room I have a surprise for you! This is what I found. He made my bed. What a sweet boy. Not bad skills for a 4 year old. He was so excited to show me and to get a huge hug!! What a great way to put a smile on a mom's face in the morning!
4 comments:
what a cute good boy...and girl!
That's impressive. I don't think I ever would have done that for mom and dad. I guess you just have sweet little angels.
Thanks for visiting!
Send your sweet bed makers right on over!!!!
Such a sweet baby! It's moments like these that make it all worth it! Savor them!!!
Post a Comment