Monday, November 15, 2010

The Fabulous Fairy Birthday!!!!


 My cute Abbie turned 7 and wanted a Fairy birthday party. I was so glad she told me before Halloween, so I could find some wands and makeup for the beautiful Fairies. I also found fairy wings. I was so glad for that, because I would never make them right.

I started off making rainbow cupcakes. I wanted to do cupcakes, because my sweet aunts bought me a cupcake tree for my birthday a week before and I couldn't wait to use it. I made this kind, because somehow, unfathomable to me, I have a daughter that doesn't like chocolate!! A vanilla girl coming from me? Really wrong!



Anyway, on to the party!  We had the girls go to a few different stations where they had "Fairy Training" and earned their wings and wand. We did pin the star on the fairy's wand, face painting, played "kiss the frog," musical flowers, and then the girls took home a certificate for completing their training and their wings and wands.


This is the table. We did blue and green, because blue is Abbie's favorite color.


Walmart has the Wilton cupcake holders with the Tinkerbell toothpicks.


Our treats were Hershey kisses from the kiss the frog game, pixie sticks for fairy dust, and airheads to help them fly.



The girls all had fun dancing around with their wings and wands.


We painted butterflies and flowers on the girls faces, I let them pick what sizes, shape and colors that they wanted. Look at these cute fun friends of Abbie's. Kezia and Macy in back. Gabi, Paige, Sadie, and Alexia in front.


Blowing out the candle!


My happy girl after the party!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That Abby is too cute, I love her smile! And look at her nails. What a fun party Trisha~

dana liston said...

How cute! Love that Abbie got to have a fairy party she looks so happy. Can't believe she is 7!!

Megan and Kenny said...

That sounds like an amazing birthday party. You are so creative.