Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A blogger repents.

I am repenting for my slacking ways. I have not posted in a few months, and we have been busier than ever. Maybe that is why I haven't posted. . . . . anyway I have made up for it today!! I have put up several posts!! Stick with me people. You won't be disappointed!!  I will do my best to be more consistent! I don't want to disappoint my fans!  Ha! Ha!

2 comments:

Megan and Kenny said...

Thanks for finally updating your blog. We really did have a lot of fun in arches. And I had a lot of fun being able to hang out with you guys. Your kids are getting so big.

dana liston said...

wow Tricia....finally! :) You guys really have been busy. Call me sometime, I have only called you three times this week with no response. :)