Wednesday, May 18, 2011

March Moments

 I have really really been slacking on my blog. I will now try to make up for that with some quick updates. Then hopefully I will be more consistent.


Here was our attempt at some St. Patrick's day fun. Green waffles and milk for dinner. And you can forget a bag of gold coins!


We tried for a while to have Jace grow out his hair. I thought it was cute sometimes, but mostly I think he looked neglected. He liked looking like Justin Beiber for a while, but he didn't like having to get it done. I had finally had enough, so we chopped it off for the spring and summer. 


Here is is with his fake smile in the after shot. I like it better short I think, but I do think he looks younger.


This crazy smile of Jace's isn't his best look, but he is sticking with it for now. You can see it is well documented!

No comments: