Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Hallie's 11th Birthday Party! Think Pink!
We had a surprise party for Hallie's birthday! She was totally surprised, because it was a month late! I am usually not that bad about birthday's, but she kept wanting a slumber party and we could never make that work because of soccer games. We would have had to wait two months to make it work, and then it would be Abbie's birthday. I finally just decided to surprise her and hope she would be happy.
I think she was really surprised and I think she had a lot of fun!! We had a pink party because that is her favorite color lately and because it is fun!!
Lots of pink treats and decorations.
Pink cupcakes with soccer ball rings- how can i go wrong?
cute friends in their pink!!
What a cute 11 year old blowing out her candle!
Everyone got some socks as a party favor. We played Pictionary (which most the girls had never played!!) on big white boards, had lots of treats, and lots of laughs.
What cute friends Hallie has!!
And to finish the party while we waited for mom's, we had a great time playing Just Dance 2 on the wii. Once the dancing started no one wanted to leave!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute party, cute girls! it is hard to believe Hallie is 11. I am glad she finally got her birthday party :)
Post a Comment