Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mom's Bridesmaid Dresses


When we went to Idaho Falls we went to my Grandma Beth's to get some of the things we might want from her house. My aunts had gone through the house to clean it out. They found the dresses they wore for our parents wedding reception!! So funny. We had to try them on and go show my mom!!


She knew what they were right away and about died laughing!! It was really fun. I don't think many people have the chance to try a bridesmaid dress of their mom's! We were loving ourselves even though we felt like we just stepped out of a polygamist colony!!  Classic homemade beauties from 1972!

4 comments:

dana liston said...

I am still laughing! We need to wear those someplace. I don't know where but someplace....

Tiffany said...

Holy Cow! That is the BEST! Now you have a Halloween Costume for next year. LOL

Rachel Keppner said...

LOL! So fun!!! My mom still has a couple of her bridesmaids dresses, too, but I certainly won't be fitting in them any time soon! :-D

Looking good Jaussi Girls!!!

Gianetta said...

Oh my word!! Those are amazing! I am very impressed they are still around, Too!