Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012


We had our traditional Christmas Eve party with a big group this year! After a dinner of taco soup, chicken noodle soup, and a bunch of appetizers, we gathered for games and a program.


We played SANTA bingo, with candy and cash for prizes. Thanks Listons! We also had a drawing contest on paper plates. Uncle Reed was the winner!  Then we played a little Christmas Pictionary.


Then we had a program with the kids sharing their talents. Singing,  playing the piano, reading a poem, or playing the bells in a Santa suit. Whatever works! And we are glad to watch.


My parents borrowed Aunt Cindy's bells. My mom wore a Santa outfit and my dad wore the hat. They then played us some songs!(I don't know why I don't have a pic, but I know it is on video!) 

Then the kids took turns playing a couple Christmas songs.


Christmas Jammies were opened and Grandma jumped in the pic with her Santa suit! 


The Christmas Eve Pajama Pic. Can't go without it! Then off to bed so Santa could come!

No comments: