Friday, December 28, 2012

Natalie is 15!

 After Christmas dinner we moved on to Natalie's birthday party! 15 years! Wow! Isn't she so beautiful? I look at how pretty she is and I can't believe she is mine. What a blessing she is.


Lots of presents from friends and family. 


Then some cake. We have learned over the years to keep her cake small! After all the Christmas eating it is hard to have cake and ice cream, so we would never eat much! This one was really cute and the perfect size!


Natalie has been really busy this year with school, and honors classes, and babysitting, and her super social life (going to stake dances, movies, shopping at the district), and watching shows on Netflix (especially Psych). She will do anything for a SOBE or some chocolate covered pretzels. She loves having the basement to herself and mostly keeps it clean. She is getting really involved in theater at school and will be in a school play in a couple weeks. I am holding on tight to her right now, next year will bring dating and driving and maybe a job. I won't have her around very much! It is bad enough before all those things get started. Happy Birthday Natalie! We love you!

No comments: