Monday, July 28, 2008

The 24th at Bear Lake!

Here we are setting up the tent we haven't used in 4 years!






Having fun in the beautiful bear lake! It wasn't even that cold when you got used to it!

We had a "famous raspberry shake" at dinner and Shane made us a great breakfast. It was so fun to have Shane off for two days in a row it is a RARE treat for us, so we took advantage of it.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks fun. I've never been there. Did just you guys go?

TRICIA said...

yes, it was just us. it was fun I hadn't been there since we got married. My grandpa was born near there and we used to go for picnics. It is so pretty. You guys should take your trailer up you would love it! Why didn't you come to irrigation?

Tiffany said...

I just had too much going on, we're leaving town tomorrow and we had the Zoo Tuesday, school registration, on and on... you know how it is.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. And DANG, Shane is CUT! - Mike