Saturday, July 26, 2008

July Festivities-Part 2






On July 5th we went to Spanish Fork Canyon for my Grandma and Grandpa Headmans 60th wedding anniversary. There were over 80 paople there and we had a great time together. It was so fun to see my cousins and have time to sit and visit with them.Here is a picture of some of their great granddaughters showing off some necklaces they made. We have some pretty good genes running through the family I think. Look how cute they all are!
This is a picture of Natalie getting ready to sing a song for the family talent show, Shane is playing the piano for her.The whole trip was great except for a little incident I had while pulling our trailer home!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

what happened on your way home??

TRICIA said...

The hitch wasn't on right and the trailer came off while I was driving and slid under our car! It was pretty scary, but miraculously there wasn't any damage to the new car,or anyone in it. It was mostly the trailer that got hurt.

Tiffany said...

Noway! Your so lucky. I can't believe that, I'm so glad you're all okay.