
Here we are at our annual trip to Cherry Hill! Shane and I always take the kids here for our own little family fun day. Most of the time we take our trailer, but this time we had just used it so we just went for the day. We love it. We get there before the doors open and stay till the kids are done!This year was more crowded than usual, because of a McKay Dee hospital work party so it was packed. We had a great time anyway and we discovered that Jace is a little fish!

3 comments:
Yay!! It's about time!
Hi Tricia! It's great to "see" you all. Sounds like you are having a fun summer!
I didn't know you guys had a blog. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Abbie looks so much like Hallie when she was that age.
Post a Comment