Last night Shane and I went to the E center for the Carrie Underwood concert. He gave me the tickets clear back in July for our anniversary. My sweet aunts Jean and Jane came up from Orem to watch our kids. Jace was sweet enough to tell them they were "Stupid" because they put him to bed. My sweet little boy has gotten really nasty in the last few weeks and it makes me so very sad. I try to get the girls to talk nice, but it is like talking to a rock. They don't care. Ok, I got off topic! :) Anyway it was a fun concert. I really enjoyed it.
Shane liked the opening act better. They are sooo good and they did all these fun harmonies and stuff. They sing a cool song called "Boondocks" that I love and I will put it on my player so you can hear it if you haven't had the pleasure before.
I hate concerts at the E Center. The traffic is pathetic. You would think there would be a system down to direct the cars by now, but no. Anyway, I would say this is a concert worth going to. I liked it better than Keith Urban actually, I also liked her better than Faith Hill. She isn't as good as Tim Mcgraw or anywhere near as good as the Dixie Chicks which I would have to say was the best show ever(and Garth Brooks a million years ago). I love getting out of the house and dong things with Shane. It can't happen enough for me.
Shane liked the opening act better. They are sooo good and they did all these fun harmonies and stuff. They sing a cool song called "Boondocks" that I love and I will put it on my player so you can hear it if you haven't had the pleasure before.
I hate concerts at the E Center. The traffic is pathetic. You would think there would be a system down to direct the cars by now, but no. Anyway, I would say this is a concert worth going to. I liked it better than Keith Urban actually, I also liked her better than Faith Hill. She isn't as good as Tim Mcgraw or anywhere near as good as the Dixie Chicks which I would have to say was the best show ever(and Garth Brooks a million years ago). I love getting out of the house and dong things with Shane. It can't happen enough for me.
5 comments:
How fun! What a great gift! You must've been looking forward to it for a long time. I know what you mean about getting your kids to talk nice...impossible it seems. Anyway, you're not the only one!
Better than Keith Urban!?!? Did you really just say that??! I actually went to Denver to see the Carrie/Keith tour and I thought Carrie was dull. Sounds like she's gotten a lot better. Still, Keith will ALWAYS hold my heart. Glad you had such a good time. Concerts are fun.
What a sweet hubby! That's great you had such a fun time!
I am happy to hear you got to go the the concert. I am so glad that we have Jean and Jane that are so willing to babysit for us!
Hey I didn't know you have a blog! You might not know I have one either - but Amy has links to both of ours on her page. I'll have to add your to mine so I can follow it. I know you said something about the concert when we went VT but I was trying to think of things to ask Misook about instead of finding out about the concert - which is what I really wanted to know about. I went to Dixie chicks about 6 years ago maybe? Is that when you went? have you ever tried getting off at the B exit off of 215 for the e-center? It takes you on a loup west first and then around the back of the e-center. We went that way for NKOTB and there was no trafic at all. Just a tip for next time.
Post a Comment