I had a birthday last
Tuesday and I had a great day! My friends took me to Training Table for lunch with no kids and my friend Jamie made me this cute cake. We ate some at the restaurant, but I thought I would take a picture anyway because it was so cute and tasty! It was a mint chocolate cake and it really hit the spot!

I got lots of sweet calls and messages from people and Shane took me to Texas Roadhouse for dinner! What a great day!
7 comments:
SUPER cute cake! Happy Birthday Trish!
Happy late day! I did think about you on the 4th how it is also Curtis' birthday and that it was on Election day and all. I hope it was great.
I am jealous of that cake!
Happy b-day. I'm sorry I didn't remember your day. I hope it was happy.
Happy Late Birthday!!! :-)
Hugs,
Rachel
That is the cutest cake!! I'm sorry we have become the lamest birthday friends ever.
Some year when Fords are HOT I'll get you something better than an ecard :}
mindy you are so funny! Please pray that fords are HOT soon!
Happy late bday! Love Viva La Vida!!--J
Post a Comment