Sunday, November 2, 2008

What should we be this year?

Here are my cute kids in their Halloween costumes! They were so excited for trick or treating. I was too this year because I knew I wouldn't freeze! It was the best weather I can remember. We went all over the place! Abbie had 97 pieces of candy when we got home! Natalie went as a 50's girl.

Hallie was a punk rocker.
Abbie was a fairy princess.

Jace was a fireman. Notice that he is posing with his hip out for his picture. He is so funny!






7 comments:

Brian and Wendy said...

I think Jace and Jack may both be candidates for project runway!

Mindy K said...

CUTE!!! Love Jace's hip action and Nat's glasses!!

dana liston said...

The kids look awesome! They are very cute.

eric said...

haha Izzy was a rock n roll kitty and would have looked real good next to Hallie. I have so much work ahead of me for Halloween and Izzy's bday

Coral said...

What cuties!

Coral said...

Hey Trish, Random question. Has anyone ever mentioned that your blog may have a glich? It could just be my computer but 3/4 of the time I read your blog, my computer freezes up. I'm wondering if it's the music player? Just curious.

TRICIA said...

No one has said anything before! I am sure it is possible though my computer is ancient!