
This is a picture of my fun new laptop! I couldn't stand my 5 year old computer and all its problems anymore! I am so excited to be a part of high speed anything! What took me hours should now take no time at all. Hopefully that will help me to be a more consistent blogger. Also I am exited to learn new things that I didn't want to bother with before! Yea! I just wanted to share my joy.
5 comments:
Wow Tricia-your new computer looks fancy! And you have a new look to your blog. I hope things work better now!
I'm officially jealous! I keep trying to convince Karl that we need one since the desktop just isn't awesome when you want to check your email and watch TV at the same time :-)
It's about time you got a new computer. Looks nice. And I hope it does mean that you are going to update your blog more often. :)
Um, I read this a little while ago, but I meant to comment and say I WANT ONE TOO!!
Kev tried to get me one for Xmas, but I said No. Wishing I hadn't.
Enjoy!!
Congratulations Tricia, I know Wendy's laptop is her favorite thing in the world.
Post a Comment