I have no pictures for this, but oh well. This month has been very uneventful so far. I haven't had anything fun to do. I did have a great opportunity to go to the Temple with a bunch of my friends a week ago. We went with my friend Angie who lost her husband over the Christmas Holiday. It was so great to be able to be with her and show her our support. I was also quite overwhelmed to realize what wonderful friends I have and that they would do the same for me if I ever needed them. We had a great day sharing the strength of friendship. Friends are awesome and I am very blessed to have the friends I have.
Church was funny on Sunday. Jace ran up after church to give me a hug and he proudly said"I had time out!" Lovely! His new teachers must love him already. We went on to find out it was for hitting and have had some lovely discussions about it since. Wish us luck next week!
I really don't know what to do with my kids when they go off track for a month. Their winter break is the hardest. Hopefully I can think of something. I find this time of year quite boring! We are going to the car show tomorrow night. I am just excited to get out of the house! Yea.
Thrilling update I know, but like I said-not much is happening.
2 comments:
K listen to what I did. My kids are off today and Monday, so I made a little home vacation agenda. I made Breakfast menus and hung them on their door, so they were surprised when they woke up, and they got to pick what they wanted for breakfast. Then I made an itenery and slid it under the door. On the itenery is breakfst, the movies, game hour with snacks, pedicures and manicures, swimming (I'm going to have them put on suits and play in the jet tub). Just whatever makes it seem like your at a hotel, or on vacation somewhere. Already the kids are marking stuff off the list that we've done, want to take it to the movies, and they are loving it. It was very simple to do. Just a suggestion for inside fun.
you are an awesome mom Tiffany. My kids deserve someone like you! Great idea!
Post a Comment