She got a fun little pack of things to help her take care of her teeth. I think she looks older and it is sort of freaking me out. She can't grow up so much. I keep telling her I am going to cut off her legs so she can't grow anymore. She doesn't like that plan. I wonder why? I think she looks super cute!Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Brace Face!
Could our Holiday be any busier? Natalie had a check up with the orthodontist yesterday and he decided she was ready to start her braces! She was so excited! She was hoping to go back to school looking different! Mission accomplished! She got pink rubber bands for her first color.
She got a fun little pack of things to help her take care of her teeth. I think she looks older and it is sort of freaking me out. She can't grow up so much. I keep telling her I am going to cut off her legs so she can't grow anymore. She doesn't like that plan. I wonder why? I think she looks super cute!
She got a fun little pack of things to help her take care of her teeth. I think she looks older and it is sort of freaking me out. She can't grow up so much. I keep telling her I am going to cut off her legs so she can't grow anymore. She doesn't like that plan. I wonder why? I think she looks super cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Do you know what's so weird, there are a few girls at Kolbi's school that are her age and have braces!? Eight! Isn't that funny? Eleven seems more like it. She looks cute!
Congratulations Natalie! They look great!
Congratulations Natalie! I didn't know you were going to get braces! You are getting way too old! And you look adorable with those darling things on your teeth! Enjoy cutie!
Happy B-day, Nat!! Your braces are so cute--you look way too grown up now!
Post a Comment