Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Calling all David Archuleta Fans!

The day after Thanksgiving David Archuleta came in to Henry Day to buy a car. He was finally getting the car he won for American Idol. He hasn't been home long enough to get one before this. Crazy huh? Shane got a couple pictures with him and with his mom. He also got David to sign autographs for our three girls. They were excited and they couldn't wait to show their friends at school because so many of them "love" David Archuleta.
My family was teasing Shane about being famous himself because he keeps talking on the Radio on Saturdays and now he got to sell a car to David Archuleta. It was a fun out of the ordinary experience for their store!

10 comments:

CHRISTINA said...

That's pretty dang cool.

dana liston said...

Shane really was cool on the Radio! All of your pictures look cute. i am glad Maria could be with you guys! I hope you are feeling better-I heard you had a couple rough days. :(

Amy said...

That's awesome! He is so cute.

Eliza said...

OH. MY. GARR!!! So Jealous. He is so dang cute!

Tiffany said...

What a big shot! That is so cool! When is he on the radio?

Jossie said...

That's freakin' awesome! I'm a little jealous now since you're posting about him meeting a famous person :-)

TRICIA said...

Shane is on different radio stations every saturday. They come into his store and he talks about that weekends deals. It has been fun to hear. He does a good job.

Coral said...

Fun!

Marci said...

Amazingly I've never watched American Idol - well except the first audition ones where its just the really bad people. But I did send the link to Michelle Taft.

Michelle Taft said...

Aw Look at Shane with his good bud little Davey! So cute!:)
Seriously though very, very cool. And how fun for the kids!