I just have to post my disappointment about Wicked tickets. It is here for one month and tickets went on sale today. You could get in line at the Capitol Theatre and buy tickets at 7 this morning or online at 10am. So many people were in line at the capitol that they never even sold any online. The server crashed and by the time it came back up they said that due to so many people buying tickets they wouldn't be sold online.
I am so annoyed. Like I could take my kids down in the freezing cold to stand for hours for tickets. I know someone who stood in line today for 6 hours and they came out to say the tickets were all sold out when she was ten people from the front.
People are already selling their extra tickets for $ 300 each on ksl. They should have done a better job of limiting tickets or they should have had the show run longer. They knew there was a huge demand for this show.
Sorry to go on and on, but I have been waiting for this day to get tickets for months and I spent two hours non-stop calling the ticket office and trying online with no success. I am really hating the people who bought a million tickets just to sell them for triple the price. Ok. I think I am done now. Not really, but I will stop ranting on my blog. ARGGGGH! Anger! Ok done.
4 comments:
What a let down! Let it out sista!!
Sorry Tricia I knew you really wanted to go. Just go back to LA and see it there. :) Maybe they will extend the run if there is so much demand.
Sorry! That is so frustrating!
I hear you! I tried on tuesday with the special code and I couldn't even get 2 together and Curtis didn't want to go if we weren't sitting together. BOO HOO! I'll go to LA with you! :)
Post a Comment