Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Natalie's Birthday!

That's right folks! On Christmas we have even more to Celebrate at our house! It is our sweet Natalie's birthday. She turned 11 this year. That is so weird to me. After a great afternoon at Shane's mom's house we came back to our house for a birthday party! Megan and Kenny started dinner and my parent drove down form Idaho and Dana and her family came up so we could have a Christmas dinner and a birthday party! Thanks everyone for coming on that busy day! Natalie really wanted a motor scooter for Christmas and so I think she was really excited and surprised to see that we got her one for her birthday! She received many great gifts and cute clothes and had a great time.

She is getting to be such a grown up girl! She is a great helper and a great big sister! I love you Natalie!


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those scooters are so fun, we have one, and I love to ride it! Natalie is SO grown up. When I saw her the other day crusin around with her purse it was so cute.

Anonymous said...

11 years old! What the? Happy birthday Natalie, seems like just yesterday you were five, but that's ok.