Last night Natalie and Hallie had their school choir concert. Natalie is on her third year in the choir and this is Hallie's first year. She is finally old enough. It is fun to go see what they have been working on every
Wednesday before school!

This is about half of the choir. I was able to get Hallie in the bottom left and Nat in the top right. Fabulous camera skills I know, but I do try.

This is a picture of Hallie and her great friend Hallie. They have been in the same class for two years and are known as Hallie T. and Hallie J. They hate it, but they like each other! I think it is funny that they have the same name and spelling because it isn't that common a name.

This is Natalie and her good friend Morgan(she is Hallie J's big sister). They have a lot of fun together. We are sad because we have recently learned that we probably won't go to the same school next year. Sometimes it is really hard to live in such a growing area.

Natalie is getting so grown up. Tonight she had her first real babysitting job(for someone other than me). She was so excited to go and I could tell she was really proud of her self and happy that someone would call her.
3 comments:
Natalie and Hallie look so grown up in these pictures. I can't believe Natalie is on the babysitting circuit. She's too little. :) Your house looks cute.
We need Natalie back here on Heartland Cove for some serious babysitting services!
She would do it anytime. She loves that she is so grown up. I use her services quite frequently!
Post a Comment