Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Santa Bingo!

We decided a few years ago to start a tradition of having a Christmas Eve Party at our house. I am sure it will get bigger as the years go by! Growing up we always had one and now that it is too hard to drag Christmas to Idaho we will have our own fun with anyone in Utah who wants to come! Here we are playing Santa Bingo! It is a Jaussi tradition that we have carried on to our Christmas Eve party!


Dana and Russell were in charge of the game this year and if you got bingo you could pick a prize or you could pick what was in Russell's pocket! Russ went all out this year that is for sure! Hallie and Natalie got some money, but I picked the jackpot! I got $20 dollars! Thanks Russell!






Abbie won the "Blackout" prize and got to take all the leftover candy bars. She felt like she got $20 dollars. Lots of fun!




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

oohhh. What's in Russells pocket....that could be scary. Good thing you didn't get lint :-)

Cindy said...

What a fabulous tradition you Jaussi's are carrying on! I've never heard about Santa Bingo. You'll have to tell us about it next time we're together.

Karina Houser said...

Looks like you guys had a super-fun Christmas! And don't you look great!?! Can you believe our kids are in the oldest class in Primary?! (Yes, I am still serving in there!)