Monday, February 16, 2009

A fun girls day!

On Saturday I went with my sisters and my mom to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was a super cute show- I laughed out loud a couple times even. My sisters and I have read all the books which we loved, so we were excited to see the show. Megan planned it long in advance and I was glad. We never do anything like that and it was fun to have my mom visiting so she could join us. What kind of blogger am I that I don't have pictures? A bad one I know! I forgot my camera.
We went to a bake sale to raise money for a friend whose husband died, then we went to Chili's and then to the movie. It was a great afternoon and thanks dad for watching the kids!

6 comments:

Mindy K said...

I've been looking forward to this one since I heard it was being made. I loved the books too.

My girlfriends and I just saw He's Just Not That Into You. Not so great. Some of it was funny, but it kinda dragged and some if it was just creepy. Glad I didn't drag Kevin to it. It has both Scarlett Johanson and Drew Barrymore in it--he hates them.

I'm looking forward to Shopaholic though. Sounds like fun to get together with fam for it.

dana liston said...

That was a great day. I wish that we could get together like that more, but it's hard when I husbands don't have the same day off so we can't ditch the kids very easily! It was a funny movie. Makes me want to reread the books! Like your new frog curser and background.

Tiffany said...

I love your new cursor. It's funny you changed it because I was on their website for like 30 minutes yesterday, and I couldn't find ANYTHING I liked, but I love the froggy :-)

Karina Houser said...

I've read all those books, too. And I just got done with Remember Me? which I liked even more. I will have to check out the movie! Glad you liked it!

Coral said...

I love day's like that! So fun! I will have to see the movie!

Brian and Wendy said...

I loved this movie. I could totally relate to the feeling of endorphins rushing as she spends money! Unfortunately, Brian doesn't agree, Anyway, I loved her clothes & shoes in the movie!