Monday, April 6, 2009

Jace's Third Birthday!

I can't believe that my cute little boy who had such a rocky start has turned out to be a wild, crazy, healthy boy! It has gone way too fast!

Jace turned 3 on Friday and for about a month he kept saying he was going to have a "Monster Party." My kids never have a friend party until they are older, so we tried to make him feel like his family party was a monster party. We didn't have family over until Sunday, so I let Jace pick our Friday dinner. His choice? Nachos and Milkshakes! Ok, done! Very easy for me to accomplish!

Here he is enjoying his birthday dinner.



This is my cute boy opening one of his presents. A "little Einstein's rocket." Thanks everyone for the great presents! Below is the cake I make him with "Monster's vs. Aliens" stuff on it. He liked his monster cake. I just can't get the picture to go the right direction!
Happy Birthday Jacer!!!!

5 comments:

dana liston said...

He is so cute! I love his rhaspy voice and how excited he gets about things! I can't wait to see him in action in Moab. :)

Coral said...

Happy Birthday Jace!

Mindy K said...

Nice--Monster cake!! Happy Bday Jace!

Tiffany said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday :-)

Lis said...

Wow, crazy he is three! I think of him as that baby still! I know he IS three because Enzo is, but wow, how time flies, huh?! Looks like a fun trip down south, we'll have to try that ourselves!
You doing ok?